It's your support that enables us in Joshua to do what we do!
Our work relies upon those who generously give their time, talents and or finances. If you're passionate about what we do, there's loads of ways where you can be involved with us. Here's a few areas that you may want to consider assisting in...
Here's how you can play a part in this:
Teaching: We greatly value the input of able Christian men and women. Ministers will need to be self-funded and adaptable, and can get involved in village and town evangelism, leaders seminars and/or lecturing at Joshua Leadership Missions College.
Financial Investments: Donations can be made toward the following areas:
- Leadership Training Sponsorship: one sixteen week degree level module is a life changing experience for our leaders and costs just US$650 to cover all living expenses and course costs. See 'Sponsorships' for more information.
- Leadership Seminars and Conventions: One four-day event costs US$5000 to $8000 (depending on travel requirements) to reach some 500 or more significant leaders.
- African Missionary Support: To support one of our leaders in the field costs between US$100 and $300 per month, depending on the location and seniority of the missionary. Maximum support to an apostolic Church Planter with a family covers: home expenses, travel, basic office equipment, P.A. and publishing costs, local training conventions, and more. Your gift goes miles in changing Africa for good!
- Library or Publications donation: We are always looking to expand the resources available to our leaders. Your donation, large or small is greatly appreciated and will be receipted.
There are many ways in which you can be active on a practical or spiritual level:
Qualified, Experienced Teachers: to assist in lecturing at our Teachers' Training College. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer with us in this area.
Financial Investments and Donations - can be made to the following areas:
- Teaching Resources: Library or publications donations are extremely beneficial to our education work, as are audio and video tapes.
- Teacher Training Sponsorships, as well as Child Sponsorships are of great value. See our 'Sponsorships' page for more information.
- School Starter Packs: Just US$1500 can establish a struggling new school with all the basic equipment needed for educating 30-50 children.
The Joshua Foundation and its many departments continue to expand, but with that comes the great need for further development and resources. Practical, skilled, hands-on help as well as financial donations are well received to help further this work. Here's how we can utilise your help:
Skilled Personnel: We value the help of skilled workers. Trades persons will need to be self-funded and adaptable and may assist at one or more of our projects at the En Gedi base, or beyond. Such assistance may involve the training of local staff in their area of skill. Contact us for more info.
Funds and Equipment: Cover such things as building projects, water development programmes, vehicle purchase and maintenance, film, camera and public address equipment.
Emergency Assistance: This includes food, medical and clothing relief in many times of crisis.
The needs listed above are ongoing. Please contact your local rep or see our News page for urgent needs as they arise.
We are keenly aware of the value and assistance of prayer and how key it is to the effectiveness of our work. All of our needs, as they arise, whether training, practical or educational, can be found in our bi-monthly prayer update, The Joshua Warrior. Click here to sign up to receive these updates, to help direct you in your prayer.